This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     fische11
    Participant

I just noticed that the left margin of the porfolio  is larger than the right margin when the browser has scrolling bar. But as soon as you press a category the margin on the left and right is the same.

fische11
    Participant

This only happens in firefox bcause of the fixed scroll bar.

Radu

Hi,

I’ve tried to reproduce the issue that you have described but unsuccessfully by using the Firefox 42.0 for ubuntu.

Please make a small video that shows your described behaviour.

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     fische11
    Participant

I attached two images, the before.png shows how the site loads, the after.png shows how the portfolio looks after you press the all category button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve tried to reproduce the issue but unsuccessfully see this video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwME52LU90SC0xZk0/view
    In Google Chrome looks ok like in forefox..

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     fische11
    Participant

Hey,
    Here is a video, WIndows 10 Firefox 42:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6ih-f3Nbu1JY2o2c1N1bWtDeDA

Radu

Hi,

I’ve requested access but you can set to be public.

Cheers

Radu

fische11
    Participant

You should be abale to view it now

Andrei

Hi,

There is a “recalculate sizes” action of the slider library that happens after the page window loads or when it gets active or resized. The small and in most of the cases to subtle margin difference might be visible or not depending the browser and system os you’re using.

We’ll be giving an extra look into it as well to see if there are ways to improve it for the future.

Thanks for reporting this small issue.

Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?