This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by lappanion.

• Author
     lappanion
    Participant

I have been playing with portfolio a bit and all of a sudden all my portfolio pages are 404 but they still exist in my dashboard, even creating new ones and publishing them show all as 404 on the actual URL now…

Anyone experienced that issue before? What could it be??

sharmstr

I haven’t run into that. Not sure if it would matter but did you name one of your portfolios “Portfolio”? Maybe its a slug conflict? You can also try resetting your permalinks. WP Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks. Dont change anything, just click save.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lappanion
    Participant

wow thanks that solved it :), no clue how my permalinks changed… I never touched them after initial wp set up… weird

sharmstr

It happens. Not sure why. The only reason I know that works is because you have to do it for rtMedia sometimes. Please mark resolved.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lappanion
    Participant

Done 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?