This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: ,

klinical
    Participant

Hi,

I am having an issue with the portfolio filtering. If you click a filter that has projects further down the page (these do not load automatically), the project do not show. It is only when you scroll the full page that all projects load when clicking through the filters. You also have the same issue in your demos.

I would like to disable the lazy load on the portfolio so that they all load at once. Could you please advise.

Many thanks,
    Billy

Radu

Hello,

Please provide a link to that portfolio page.

I need to look closer.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Cody
    Participant

I would also like to disable the lazy load functionality, but throughout the whole website. Is there any easy way to achieve this?

klinical
    Participant

It is on any portfolio page, even in the main demo. If you click on a filter prior to projects loading further down the page, they do not show. Here is my link: http://itchmedia.co.uk/video-production-portfolio/

Andrei

This is a known issue and it will be fixed in the next update of the theme.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?