This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sharmstr

Hey Abe,

I’m having an issue with the gallery with thumbs using chrome. When you load the page, the thumbs display but not the corresponding main image, even when clicking on the thumbs. The container is there and you can see it grow and shrink to the the main image size, but its just not being displayed. Its not until I resize the browser that it shows up. Its happening on your demo site as well. Firefox seems to be okay.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, I managed to replicate this and working on a fix for today update.

Will keep you posted

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Fixed it 🙂
    See the demo
    Will be available in 2.1

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Thank you.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?