This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

sharmstr

I’m digging the new portfolio stuff. So much so that I’m thinking of using Kleo on a non buddypress site (my dad’s photography site.) Anyhow, here’s some issues I’ve found. Note that this is a brand new shiny clean install of WP and Kleo.

1 – Gaps around images when project info columns are removed. See attached. You can recreate this by

– Start a new page.
    – Select grid v1 or grid v2
    – Add images
    – Delete the project description and project details columns.

(side note: There are no gaps when the images are loading. After they load the gaps appear. Gaps disappear after resizing the window.)

2 – Project header row is set to “draft” by default on grid v2. See attached.

3 – First image does not display if you dont select ‘hide information’ in the portfolio settings. See attached.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

bump

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I am on it and will give you the fixes as soon as I finish them. Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Still doing some tests
    2. We intended that way since(our demo page does not have the title shown) and leaved it as draft in case someone would like to have it.
    3. I haven’t been able to replicate this. Seems really strange 🙂

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

I’ll take a look at everything again after the update. (Even if none of this is touched in the update).

Abe
    Keymaster

hello, did you had time to test this? Hope is fine now 🙂

---

sharmstr

I just tested it and they are all fixed. Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Sweet :>)

---

originofcreation
    Participant

I wasn’t sure whether to start a new topic or just add to this one. It’s got the perfect header. I’m utilizing the portfolio function to create an all encompassing portfolio with a whole bunch of logos, videos, websites and print designs and I’ve ran into a snag.

When there are multiple pages of images (or videos), the category selector won’t switch between categories unless they’re on that specific page. The image animations aren’t working when filtering this way either. What we’re trying to get is, click on video, it displays video etc. Please let us know if you can get this working for us.

Thank you for your time,
    James C.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I think the problem comes from the fact that you have pagination there and maybe the other items are on other pages. Do you have a link where I can check?

---

originofcreation
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt response, and sorry for mine being delayed. One of the problem pages is http://www.originofcreation.com/work

As far as pagination being the issue though, I tried troubleshooting the issue by turning it off, and it still didn’t work.

ianll
    Participant

Hello,
    Please let em know if I should start a new thread.
    My category filter text for the portfolio is the same color as my background. I am not able to alter the color of the category filter text. The black font is the same color as my background and I cant seem to alter the font color no matter which element I set to have white font. Please advise, image link attached for reference. Thank you.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s427/nl/22023933/4f90036e-402f-49f6-ac25-ba7c9c7c78c3//res/b5ecbfa6-8e4f-477c-88d9-dbe580ca5494/.jpg?resizeSmall&width=832&alpha=&alpha=

Abe
    Keymaster

@originofcreation it is definitely related to the pagination since other elements are on the other pages.

You can try showing them using the Post Masonry Grid shortcode from Visual Composer 4.4 and choose portfolio as post types. There you have multiple customization options like Load more and Infinite scroll

---

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?