This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Admin123.

• Author
     TimEskilsson
    Participant

Hi,
    Fisrts i wish to inform of what I’m trying to accheiv here.

We wish to show the logo of a company on the portfolio page, once you click on the logo the company representing the logo will have their own “mini” page to describe themselves on. much like what you show in the demo: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/portfolio/portfolio-sidebar/

First question.
    On the Portfolio page showing all the coming logos, there is a function that when hovering the pictures they grey out a tiny bit and there is also a “subtitle” showing up. – How do i remove the Subtitle? they fading bit is nice!

Second question.
    Once i click on one of the portfolio items i enter their page, all i see is the featured image that is chosen for the portfolio page. – We don’t wish to see the featured image on that page.
    – I see Date stamp and author information.
    – No matter what sidebar i choose it stays on the standard sidebar.
    – I have checked the box to hide the title, title still shows
    – I have checked the box to hide information, information still shows.

Third question.
    Wish to remove the commenting function, where do i do this for the portfolio items?

Thank you greatly in advance.

sharmstr

Theme options – Portfolio – Show/Hide subtitle: Off

Theme options – Portfolio – Portfolio Single Item Page – Display media on single portfolio page: Off

Commenting is turned off by default and no way in the portfolio page editor to turn it off. Sounds like something is screwed up with your installation. Can you reply privately with credentials and a link so we can take a look?

I’m having no issues changing the sidebar. Again, sounds like something isn’t right with your site.

Have you updated Kleo and K-elements to 2.2 yet? If not, do that. If there’s still an issue then send us access info and we’ll get you sorted.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

TimEskilsson
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     TimEskilsson
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Another thing that won’t work is the visual composer for portfolio items. VC wasn’t working on the portfolio because it wasn’t turned on. WP Admin – Settings – Visual Composer. I’ve turned it on for you.

This is done, can still see the text when hovering. I dont see a subtitle when hovering over the logos.

can still see the featured media picture when viewing the page. Please give me a link to the page where this is happening. I couldn’t find one.

What ever sidebar i choosing i can only see the standard one. I dont see an issue with your site. I created a sidebar called “test” and added a text widget to it. I went into the Portfolio With Sidebar and changed the sidebar to “Test”. Works as expected.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

TimEskilsson
    Participant

Another thing that won’t work is the visual composer for portfolio items. VC wasn’t working on the portfolio because it wasn’t turned on. WP Admin – Settings – Visual Composer. I’ve turned it on for you.

-Thank you.

This is done, can still see the text when hovering. I dont see a subtitle when hovering over the logos.

– Please see attached picture 1.png

can still see the featured media picture when viewing the page. Please give me a link to the page where this is happening. I couldn’t find one.

– I can’t neither now, thank you.

sidebar called “test” and added a text widget to it. I went into the Portfolio With Sidebar and changed the sidebar to “Test”. Works as expected.

– Also seems to work now, thank you.

Additional question regarding the portfolio, how do i remove the right and left buttons displayed in picture 2.png?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Use this css

COPY CODE

.pagination-sticky {
    display:none;
    }

.portfolio-header .post-title {
    display: none;
    }

TimEskilsson
    Participant

Thank you! that sorted the issue!

Admin123
    Participant

Hi

There is a problem with Portfolio file. At first my page was blank upon update so I have disabled all plugins and the error seem to not disppear but disabling k_element would make the page normal ( without picking up the code obviously)

What I found is:

1.If you set portfolio display type to Overlay or default the page goes blank.
    2. Categories ALL – Make nothing of the categories appear
    3. Categories are only appearing with you do an exclude rather than an include.
    4. I have set atleast 10 different categories that are not being pick on.

Please see the video attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?