This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Rincon805
    Participant

Hi again,
    I’m using this portfolio to display old tests on this sample site I’m building. The portfolio, however, isn’t loading all the portfolio items for the category selected, or even when “all” is selected.

It’s the weirdest thing. For example, if you go this page: http://www.thelaw.agency/examinations/

You see two “Torts” examinations. There are really four. Here’s one that doesn’t display: http://www.thelaw.agency/examinations/torts-2009-final/

I’ve tried changing tags, recategorizing, adding a featured image, adding an excerpt – nothing allows the item to show.

Thoughts?
    Thanks,
    -H

sharmstr

Go to Portfolio > Categories. How many does it say Torts has?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Rincon805
    Participant

It says 5….

sharmstr

Can I see for myself please. Not that I dont trust you, I just want to check a few things.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Rincon805
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Okay. You created a custom page for the portfolio main page. But you didn’t change the amount of portfolios to display so it took the default of 10. Out of those 10 only 2 were from the Torts category. So, it was working as designed. I’ve increased that number for you.

Rincon805
    Participant

Wow. that’s awesome/embarrassing.

Thank you! Where is the limiting # to display portfolio items?

-H

sharmstr

It takes the default wordpress setting in Settings > Reading.

But I changed that in the portfolio shortcode. So you’re post archive will still only show 10 posts.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?