This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by andrea14cha.

• Author

Tagged: 

andrea14cha
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if I could make my portfolio full length. I mean if I can have all the projects in one page and not in several pages.

http://incresign.com/portfolio

Thank you

sharmstr

Instead of using the default portfolio page (built in WP archive) create your own page, then in theme options > portfolio, tell Kleo to use your page.

When you create the page, use VC to add the portfolio shortcode. Set the items to show to a number larger than the portfolio items you’ll think you’ll have.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Laura

Hello, just add them to the same category, or leave it without so all is in “All”
    Actually you already have all as the first tab

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sharmstr

Forgot to mention: Alternatively, you can increase the “blog pages show at most” in Settings > Reading, but that will also affect your blog posts.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

andrea14cha
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I’ll give it a try!

andrea14cha
    Participant

It worked! Thank you so much!! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?