This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by morok.

• Author
     rawbox
    Participant

Hi,

When using the pagination function with the portfolio shortcode , upon clicking page 2, 3, etc 404 page pops up instead of next actual page with portfolio content. Is there an extra step I am missing?

Thanks

sharmstr

Try resaving your permalinks: WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks > Click save.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rawbox
    Participant

Hi,

Re-saving permalinks did not work…. Tried re-saving them every which way and still 404 error.

Thanks

sharmstr

Have you gone through basic troubleshooting? Disabled plugins? Is Kleo and required plugins up to date?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rawbox
    Participant

Yes i have…..and still have the issue…….but I’m going to hold on with this issue because it might be related to the portfolio code that is making Chrome HANG indefinitely. I pin pointed the k-elements plugin to be the source of the problem and within that plugin it’s the portfolio code specifically. Makes Chrome Hang indefinitely and makes internet explorer load VERY SLOW. Waiting for ABE to read my other message. Can’t really move forward until this is resolved.

Thanks again.

rawbox
    Participant

Did Abe go on vacation?

morok
    Participant

I have same issue. 404 от pages 2, 3, etc. http://flyfishing.spb.su/video/
    Any solutions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     morok
    Participant

If you manually type in the address bar http://flyfishing.spb.su/video/?paged=2/ it loads the second page! Looks like it’is something wrong with permalinks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?