This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Rincon805
    Participant

Hi again,
    I love the portfolio function of this theme–mainly the top bar jquery sort functionality, but I was wondering if it’s possible to include an iframe instead of an image. Currently, to uses the portfolio features (see example here: col.thelaw.agency/portfolio) the only way to add a portfolio piece is to use the predefined methods (image, slider, ousted video, etc).
    I’m wondering if it would be possible to use an iframe instead of these options or if it’s possible to get the top-bar sort functionality on post types.

Thanks!

Rincon805
    Participant

I guess another way to ask this is: is it possible to use the portfolio’s “top bar” feature to sort items with the “regular” posts with iframe content?

Andrei

Hi,

The sort option which you can find in the portfolio page, it will be implemented also in the regular posts in the near future but unfortunately I don’t have any ETA for it.

Using iframes is pretty simple, you just put the html code of the iframe inside the wordpress content, preferably under the “Text” version of the editor.

Let me know if I can help you with something else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Rincon805
    Participant

Hi Andrei,
    Thanks for the reply and thanks for the update. I’m wondering if it’s at all possible to put an iframe into a “portfolio” post and have it render like the other pre-defined portfolio options on the front end. The other predefined items (hosted video, image, slider, etc) render on the front end in a nice grid layout displaying an image. I’m asking if I can use an iframe and achieve the same effect (the iframe is then called instead of the featured image/slide/etc).

Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Andrei

Hi,

Yes it’s possible, but there’s no out of the box option for this and you’ll need programming skills in order to edit/customize the template of the portfolio listing which can be found at the following location: “kleo/page-parts/portfolio-masonry.php”

To maintain compatibility with future updates please use a child theme and move this file under your child theme, under the same directory structure.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?