This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by twoshoes.

• Author

Tagged: ,

twoshoes
    Participant

Hi,
    is there any way to get the position of the sidebar below the top field? The way it is now is very messy. Hopefully you’ll understand what I mean when watching the images.

Perhaps this can be something you guys add to the next update? I always try to avoid messing around with hard coding as it tends to complicate updates a lot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, that is kind of hard since the sidebar is already generated in an earlier container and that change should only be done to the activity page. You can always use the child theme and copy the templates in the child theme to make sure you don’t loose any customizations after theme updates

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

twoshoes
    Participant

Thank you for answering Abe 🙂

Actually the change should also be applied to the profile page, where there is a similar menu, but I get your point, it’s not possible without coding on my end.

But I do hope that you guys will fix this in the future. I mean this menu is kind of messy and not very nice and clean, like the rest of the theme is. So hopefully we will see a nicer, cleaner looking menu in the future some day 🙂

…or just simply that you move the sidebar under the menu 🙂

Thanks again Abe.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?