This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     imakebizsites
    Participant

Hello. I am trying to customize the post carousel on the homepage and I am having a difficult time doing it. I created a new post, gave it similar tags and categories as the demo posts, and yet, the post is not showing. You assistance is appreciated.

Laura

Hello, please share admin credentials so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

imakebizsites
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

In first instance please provide a screenshot that pointing the carousel that you talking about and how do you want to customize it ? changing font size,color etc ? be specific because these cann be done only with custom css, after we solve this we will investigate the matching problem

Cheers
    R.

imakebizsites
    Participant

It is just the carousel on the homepage. All I want to do is add my own posts (with images.) How may I do that?

Radu

Just create a shortcode like that and add it where you need, see this video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwbmU1eVljb1FSbTA/view

If you want to add those in your homepage, open the homepage in edit mode and add that shortcode where you need to have posts

Cheers
    R.

imakebizsites
    Participant

OK. That part I understand. What I did not understand was that you needed a featured image to have the post show up in the carousel. I learned this by looking at your test post, so thank you. That being said, how do I get a video post to show up in the carousel like in the demo as the same method does not work.

Also, what can we do about the matching? Thank you for your help!

Radu

Hi again,

If the posts that are in carousel doesn’t have set a featured image a placeholder image will be displayed instead.

Most probably you cannot view the video played in carousel because you have forgot to check video post format

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?