This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     webfrogs
    Participant

Hi SQAdmin,

Still having issues with the post categories carousel. Please review my site here

The problem is two fold.

• I’ve got the posts separated into categories: Faces, Places, Music, and Culture. When I created the Carousel, I selected to display a different category based on its respective tab. The tabs are set up correctly. (I’ve displayed the shortcodes I’m using below. The only tab that’s showing is the Faces tab. All the other tabs appear blank.
    • <br>

• The second issue is with the font in the post titles. You’ll notice in this screenshot here that the font of the two left-hand posts is “Comfortaa”. But the third post on the right, is displaying the word “(Faces)” in ‘Comfortaa’, but everything after the parenthesis is showing up in Times New Roman. Debugging shows the font-family as Comfortaa,

Shortcodes I’m using to display the carousels within the tabs

COPY CODE

[kleo_tabs]

[kleo_tab title="Faces" active=1] [kleo_posts_carousel cat="74"] [/kleo_tab]

[kleo_tab title="Places" active=1] [kleo_posts_carousel cat="75"] [/kleo_tab]

[kleo_tab title="Music" active=1] [kleo_posts_carousel cat="71"] [/kleo_tab]

[kleo_tab title="Culture" active=1] [kleo_posts_carousel cat="73"] [/kleo_tab]

[/kleo_tabs]

What are your thoughts on these issues?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, Try with this css added to Sweetdate – Styling options – Quick css:

COPY CODE

ul.tabs-content > li:not(.active) {
        display: block !important;
        visibility: hidden;
        height: 0;
    }
    ul.tabs-content > li:not(.active) p {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?