This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by webfrogs.

• Author
     webfrogs
    Participant

You’ll find my website here… I’ve already hash-tagged the particular post type that should be displaying under the Music tab.

I’ve created the post at this link…

You’ll notice the post has a category of #Music attached to it. Additionally, I embedded a video in this post and it’s not showing up. I can’t understand why.

Here is the shortcode I’ve placed on the home page template –
    [kleo_posts_carousel cat="71" limit="5"]
    (I used your shortcode tool to insert the code). This post isn’t showing up on the homepage.

Thoughts?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

webfrogs

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, Set the post format to video for it to show up because by default in the kleo_posts_carousel shortcode will show only image,gallery and video posts. To show all formats add this attribute to the shortcode:
    post_formats=”all”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     webfrogs
    Participant

SQAdmin,

Thank you for the response. However, I’ve followed your advise and what I’m seeing now, if you’ll look here, you’ll notice in the post carousel slider, that the posts have some sort of line break on them. Is this a size issue? What should the size of these videos be and how do I fix this? I don’t want a double row of images, and as you can see it doesn’t look too good because it’s cutting off the bottom half of the second row.

There’s a screenshot of what I’m seeing here… Screenshot

What are your thoughts on this?

Jared

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, We fixed that in v.2.3 that will be released this month. Until then please download it from this link:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/sweetdate_2.3.zip

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     webfrogs
    Participant

Thanks. The fix works great.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Post Carousel Categories’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?