This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using Visual Composer Page Template Plugin. When i design a template for any CPT, my theme social share and comment section is lost. So, is it possible to create and add element shortcode content (shortcode map) to Visual Composer? If possible can you help me…

Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you send me a link to the plugin you’re using? If this plugin is creating custom templates that override KLEO templates then this is something you will need to address with the plugin developer regarding comments.

You can render the KLEO social share buttons anywhere with the below shortcode.

[kleo_social_share]

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clyn
    Participant

Hi,
    million thanks, its working social share shortcode. And, comments are working pluging template is not effect comment section just my mistakes.

Million Thanks Again

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Glad to hear it’s all working now 🙂 Feel free to open a new ticket any time and we’ll be happy to assist.

If you haven’t already please consider leaving the support received and/or KLEO a review on ThemeForest, every review really does help me.

https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-pro-community-focused-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/reviews/6776630

All the very best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?