This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     zeni
    Participant

Let’s take the Home Pinterest demo page like example.
    1. I would like to change the speed of the images on the post grid. How do I do that?
    2. How do I disable the lightbox when you click on +, or at least set only the post pictures to be shown, not all the pictures of the site?
    3. How do I set the word limit so that on the Pinterest post grid, I would have all the articles of the same height?

Regards,

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, to change that behavior you must edit this file wp-content/themes/kleo/page-parts/post-content-masonry.php

I recommend to copy it to your child theme in the same folder location and edit it there.

1. to change that speed you have to:
    – replace assets/js/app.min.js with the one attached since right now theme didn’t supported that
    – in the file above around line 82 you should add the slider speed in milliseconds like this:

COPY CODE

div class="kleo-banner-items" data-speed="2000"

– line 92, remove the attribute data-rel=”prettyPhoto[inner-gallery]” to disable the lightbox
    – to replace the lightbox with link to the post, replace on the same line $slide with get_permalink()

3. line 166 you need to change kleo_excerpt() function to be like:
    kleo_excerpt(20, false)
    which means it will show 20 letters instead of 20 words

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     zeni
    Participant

For 2.
    So this:
    echo ‘<article>

. kleo_get_img_overlay()
    . ‘

</article>’;

Should become…
    Please specify.

I don’t understand how to copy in the chile theme to the same folder. Where exactly should I upload it?

zeni
    Participant

Sorry, the line:

should become this??

Abe
    Keymaster

@zeni
    I might have done some changes to some files for the next update so please try to update your theme files from this archive first. Just replace all files
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/kleo-video-poster.zip

so copy that file and make sure it is under the same folder structure as in the parent theme, kleo-child/page-parts

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

zeni
    Participant

Under /public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo-child I don’t have the same files as in /public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo, so I cannot copy under the same folder structure as in the parent theme, kleo-child/page-parts.

Do I miss something?

Can you please do that for me if I send you the credentials?

Regards,

Abe
    Keymaster

just create the folder since you put there what you want to override.

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Post Grid Settings’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?