This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     sarpdiego
    Participant

Hello dear SeventhQueen Team,

I have a question about the Kleo Theme which I use every day.

I want to display a portfolio list with a very individual style. The text should alternately appear on one side and the cover image on the other.

This should always be reversed for the one underneath.

For this I would like to design two grid templates which will be used alternately by Kleo Post Grid, so that it looks like this later on

Image | Text

Text | Image

Image | Text

Text | Image

I hope there’s a way to trick this. I look forward to an answer.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

If you wish to build out your own grid you’ll need to be using the KLEO Child theme and copy across the archive-portfolio.php and portfolio-masonry.php files from the parent to the child theme recreating any folder structure that you do not already have in the child theme.

Copy from
    /wp-content/themes/kleo/archive-portfolio.php
    /wp-content/themes/kleo/page-parts/portfolio-masonry.php

Copy to
    /wp-content/themes/kleo-child/archive-portfolio.php
    /wp-content/themes/kleo-child/page-parts/portfolio-masonry.php

Once you have copied these files across you can begin your custom development within the copied files and they will override the parent files automatically.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?