This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     singably
    Participant

I’m loving the theme. Well everything except for the post template. The template looks bad and I’m not sure how to fix it. There is no title, no thumbnail for related posts.

Is there anyway to have a site wide search on the header?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

It looks like you have customized the header to some degree and I think you may have inadvertently stripped out the title – that, or a plugin is stripping it out. Can you therefore try the following steps

– Clear and disable all caching. Keep disabled for remainder of tests
    – Update KLEO from 4.4.5 to 4.4.7
    – Ensure K Elements is update to 4.4
    – Switch from KLEO Child to KLEO
    – Disable all plugins that did not come bundled with KLEO

Does the issue still persists? If not, and it disappeared when switching theme then it is related to custom code you have in place. If the issue ceased when disabling plugins then one of the plugins that was deactivated is causing the issue. Enable them again, one by one, and test again each time until you find the plugin causing the issue.

Let me know,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?