This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

I wonder why, when posting on bbpress and activity page, it post instantly and/or within 1 second. That’s good…

But, when I make post/comment from the wp platform comment page ( Leave A Reply).  For example, where I add a new page, checked to Allow Comment.

Anyhow, it takes forever and very long time to finish the posted?

I am wondering is there’s some kind of functions to post comment faster? I even tried many ajax comment plugins, nothing works?

Please help, Thanks

Radu

Hi,

I’m not sure, this may depends by the server and also by the function through the post it’s maden, If you are using default wp theme it’s the same behaviour ?

Let me know
    Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I already contacted the hosting. He checked many areas, nothing seems to be wrong!

Btw, I am using sweet-date theme not regular wp theme. Every wp site needs at least wp theme for foundation what I was told.

Like when the admin go to Pages > Add New, those pages give you choice to check for ALLOW COMMENT. Once the page is published, the comment box is there.. So that’s the comment I am referring to. Slow takes long time to load after submit.

That’s where I need some kind of function or an ajax comment plugin that will work? No luck finding still.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please can you go to WP Admin > Themes and install or activate Twenty Seventeen (a default WordPress theme). When this theme is active can you test your issue again. Does the issue you’re facing still exist when using the Twenty Seventeen theme?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Kieran

Ya, I tried the twenty-sixteen also, still take longtime, maybe 1 sec bit faster , not much faster? Unlike bp stream or bbpress that post instantly or within 1 sec.

I don’t understand, they all do the same write and submit/post, just on different pages within the site.

I tried dozen different ajax/comment plugins to replace the default page (comments). none seems to work.

Any comment plugins you can recommend?
    Please advise, Thanks

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Kieran, Radu,

Thank god I finally got it going. It was a plugin that did it for months….I so remembered it wasn’t this long. I finally got it deleted :). But before hand, I tested over 20 + times on the same plugin when I realized that’s the one is causing it.

Now is back to 3-6 sec for completed posted rather than 25-30 sec. Might be even one can be delete to safe few more sec. But can’t compliant for now 🙂

Oh boy, maybe I can get a better sleep tonight after all 🙂
    Thanks for your great help,

Radu

Hi,

Ok then
    What was the plugin name ?

Cheers
    R

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Radu,

It’s this Discussion Board that held back for long posting. It doesn’t slow down the site what I can see. It just doesn’t play nice.

I even paid the developer to worked on it. Stupid me over all. I should it use the money and even cheaper just buy a well built discussion board from codecanyon site. Oh well, win some, loose some.. got it out now that’s all I care…

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-discussion-board/

Radu

Hi,

Sometimes good sometimes bad, that’s the cycle…

Thanks you for let me know the plugin name if other users complaining about long posting time to check for that plugin.

Cheers
    R

love2playgames
    Participant

You are welcome Radu, I’m going to closed this support after this replied.

Radu

Hi,
    Have a nice week
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?