This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     devis
    Participant

hello sir,  whenever i post i find the post text appearing in my profile (on the cover photo) please help me on how to fix this. thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

If you do not wish the most recent update to appear in the members profile header then please add the below CSS to your KLEO Child theme via WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > KLEO Child > Style.css

COPY CODE
    #latest-update {
        display: none;
    }

Ensure to clear your WordPress, server, and browsers cache to see the changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

Thank you. now the post is not appearing anymore.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’re welcome 🙂 If you have any other questions or experience any issues then please feel free to open a new topic and we’ll be happy to help.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?