This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by nicholaus1221.

• Author
     nicholaus1221
    Participant

Hi,

The post update button is off center on mobile devices and it’s making it almost impossible to click the button on an phone.

Here’s a screenshot: SCREENSHOT

Can you help,
    Thanks,
    Nicholaus

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolaus, I solved this, it will be available in next update. Until then you can use in sweetadmin/styling options/quick css box a temporary rule:

COPY CODE

#whats-new-form .rtmedia-container {
    	clear: both;
    }

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nicholaus1221
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the swift response, I tried adding that quickcss and it hasn’t worked 🙁

Any ideas,
    Thanks,
    Nicholaus

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, can you check please if this happens on our demo here http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/ ? I’ve tested again and seems to be ok, or maybe you can send me a link to look closer.

Regards, Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nicholaus1221
    Participant

Hi,

Here is a screenshot of the exact same issue on your demo site: SCREENSHOT

I also noticed there’s now a arrow with a drop down menu on the profile tab at the top in between the profile and log out tabs, will this be in the next update cause that seems very useful??

Thanks,
    Nicholaus

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, That is the way it should be since there is no space to fit on the same row.
    The drop-down will be available in 2.3 version that will come this month

nicholaus1221
    Participant

Hi,

Excellent! That’s great news to hear about version 2.3, I’m excited to update! 🙂 I’m going to contact rtMedia about the spacing for the “attach files” button because I believe it’s not that that is messing up the mobile site, I actually think it’s the privacy controls that I disabled, but it’s still there, users just can’t see it. I noticed they placed the privacy control drop down right after the “attach files” button and when I play with the width of the web page the “update” button goes down another line, where it shouldn’t be. If I disable privacy options for rtMedia then the button shouldn’t load and create such issues.

I’ll let you know what they say, because anyone with the rtMedia plugin installed will have this horrible issue that will make it almost impossible to post an update on mobile.

Thanks,
    Nicholaus

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?