This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hello

There is confusion for users when trying to post photos in the Status Update field/Activity Feed.

Before clicking in the box to enter text, there is no photo icon present. Only after the cursor is in the box, does the photo icon appear.

As result, most users assume there is no way to add a photo, so they don’t try.

How do I make the photo icon always appear, so that it is always present? That would solve user’s confusion.

See attached snapshots for reference.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Thanks @laura!!! 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I need to login to can view that, provide the admin credentials and the view the activity

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jwchameleoncorp
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Just add this css

COPY CODE

#buddypress #whats-new-form .rtmedia-container { height:initial !important;}

The CSS will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick CSS
    Cheers
    R

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Nice! Your coding is like magic. Freaking genius! Thanks Radu.

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hey @radu

News to this support ticket…

With the recent rtMedia Plugin update, now the “Upload Media” link duplicates several times in the Activity Update field (see attached).

I tried removing the CSS code you provided in this support thread. I thought that might correct it, but removing your code causes the link to disappear completely.

Any ideas?

Thanks my friend for all your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

If you de-activate the child theme it looks normally ?

Let me know

Radu

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hi @radu

No, if I deactivate Kleo Child Theme, and activate Kleo Parent Theme, the error is not fixed. It still duplicates the “Upload” link.

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

UPDATE:

Hi Radu,

Problem solved. It was related to a plugin (http://gt-vouchers.com/) that I was having difficulty updating. However, I was able to update it, and that solved the problem.

Thanks for everything my friend.

Hope you’re well!

🙂

Radu

Ok then

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?