This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

Is there any way to show the featured image in the post list, but not in the actual article? Then it displays twice because the image is in the article as well but a lot smaller.

Please assist.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, if you set the image as featured image,it should show both listing and article

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laura

You could delete the image in the article 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cali82
    Participant

Hello:)

Then it will be very large, correct? I made them small so the paragraphs could go next to the images. I will just mess with it a bit and see. I’m also using another plugin and when I click on the tags the pictures don’t show up on the list because I don’t have featured images. I will disable the tags and just show related articles.

Thank you very much!

Laura

Hello, i suggest using the feature image, if you want the images to be a bit smaller use this css inside of quick css or style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.article-media {
      width: 30%;
    }

This will make it 30% of size, you can change it as you want
    Let me know if it helps you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?