This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     mcguffin
    Participant

Is there a way to show unique post types in the posts carousel ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

I could add an attribute to the shortcode but the custom post type should support post formats since the shortcode is showing only image, gallery or video posts.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mcguffin
    Participant

Doesn’t it use standard formats using a featured image?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Yes it takes the featured image.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mcguffin
    Participant

So how do you use it with post types?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

We are releasing tomorrow an update. I will include a post_type attribute in the existing shortcode

mcguffin
    Participant

Thanks!

mcguffin
    Participant

Just wondering if you did an update. Theme Forrest says July 7th was the last update.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Not yet. It is ready but it will take another 6 hours.
    Thanks for your patience.

mcguffin
    Participant

No problem. Thanks for the quick support. Just checking to see before I downloaded again. Sometime TF dates act funny. 🙂

SQadmin
    Keymaster

v1.4 is out. Make sure to upgrade.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?