This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     tristanj
    Participant

Hi

I’ve posted a few questions on here – both of which weren’t answered for an unacceptable length of time. I fully appreciate you might have limited resources for support issues when you also have to develop, bugfix and upgrade the theme.

As with everyone else here, I hope that my website will attract 100s if not 1000s of users! If/ when that happens and a problem arises with the website I’m scared that it will take days, if not weeks, to resolve. With that in mind, and I’m sure other users would be interested in this, would you consider giving a paid for premium support service to the users who require it? That way, you can employ people to handle all these requests. You are a victim of your own success and you need to keep pace with it!

I hope you give it some consideration.

Many thanks

Tristan

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Sorry if there were some delays in replies and we are always improving user experience and we are trying to keep the responses under 48h.
    Thanks for your intervention, we appreciate it.

We are building a department specialized in custom development. If you need help you can give us an email at themesupport@seventhqueen.com

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?