This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     anonim_2m
    Participant

I want to make primary menu visible to registered users only, how can I do that?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about logged in menu content. You can achieve this easily by installing a plugin called Menu Item Visibility Control which can be found for free in the WordPress plugin repository here https://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-items-visibility-control/.

Once this plugin is installed it will add a new field to each menu item that has been added to the menu titled ‘Visibility’. You can then use the below snippet in this field to show only if a user us logged in

is_user_logged_in()

Or you can use the below snippet to only show a menu item if a user is logged out

!is_user_logged_in()

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

anonim_2m
    Participant

wonderful!

thank you very much!!

Kieran_SQ

You’re welcome, glad I could help 🙂

Please feel free to open a new ticket and we will be happy to assist with any other questions you may have.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?