This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Rincon805
    Participant

I’d love to get a “Print This” icon next to the current “Share this” icons at the bottom of my site’s posts. Anyone know of any way I can do this? Tap into the page elements somehow and have a javascript function to print page on click?

Thanks,

Laura

Hello, maybe this plugin can help https://wordpress.org/plugins/print-o-matic/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Rincon805
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    Thanks for this. I’ll bet that it probably will, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to trigger the javascript function of that plugin by way of adding a little icon that would look the same to the “Share This” icons that Kleo uses.

Sortof a long shot, but thought I’d ask.
    Thanks,

sharmstr

I’m not going to help you debug or write it for you, but you can copy /kleo/page-parts/posts-social-share.php to your child theme and add an icon. Then find some jquery to do what you want. You can put the jquery in Theme Options > General.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Rincon805
    Participant

RIghton. Thanks, all. I thought there might be some icon source I could pull from.

sharmstr

When I say “add in icon”, what I mean is add a link, then in your css for it, use a printer icon or whatever you want. Its like how everything else is done. Then you can trigger the jquery on either an ID of the element or a class.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?