This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

I can not trace since when this happened but i get a blank error with a small blank box appearing as seen in the attached image and the html header shows “WordPress > error” when i send a private message to any member.

Could you please let me know what might be the problem for this ??

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello,

Add this code to you wp-config.php from root directory

COPY CODE

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Then repeat the action again, check debug.log.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ahd904
    Participant

I activated the debug script but i don’t see any bug script popping up.

Is there a specific way to look at the debug.log ?

I have attached the console log if you would please refer to the image attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Is in /wp-content/ a file named /debug.log ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ahd904
    Participant

There is no such a log i observed…

Any other suggestion ??

Can you suggest some possible approaches to reduce the troubleshooting range ??

Any thing that you can think of would be nice.

I will also try to find some root causes with what are being provided in the google.

sharmstr

If you want errors and warnings to print to the webpage, you need to also add this

COPY CODE

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ahd904
    Participant

@sharmstr Thankyou !

On my way !

ahd904
    Participant

<!– Ticket #11289, IE bug fix: always pad the error page with enough characters such that it is greater than 512 bytes, even after gzip compression abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890aabbccddeeffgghhiijjkkllmmnnooppqqrrssttuuvvwwxxyyzz11223344556677889900abacbcbdcdcededfefegfgfhghgihihjijikjkjlklkmlmlnmnmononpopoqpqprqrqsrsrtstsubcbcdcdedefefgfabcadefbghicjkldmnoepqrfstugvwxhyz1i234j567k890laabmbccnddeoeffpgghqhiirjjksklltmmnunoovppqwqrrxsstytuuzvvw0wxx1yyz2z113223434455666777889890091abc2def3ghi4jkl5mno6pqr7stu8vwx9yz11aab2bcc3dd4ee5ff6gg7hh8ii9j0jk1kl2lmm3nnoo4p5pq6qrr7ss8tt9uuvv0wwx1x2yyzz13aba4cbcb5dcdc6dedfef8egf9gfh0ghg1ihi2hji3jik4jkj5lkl6kml7mln8mnm9ono
    –>

This is not the error is it ??

I happened to see the debug script show directly on the front-end but does not show anything when it is loading except what is shown on the chrome tool console i showed in the past update.

Plus, i have found out that the ‘Send to all members’ function works but not just the private one to one messaging.

hm…. weird….

Radu

Try to disable each one plug-ins that did not come with the theme.

If not works.

Try to disable gzip and deflate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?