This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     thendsproject
    Participant

Hi! Thanks so much for the help with the ArrowChat levels the other day, it appears to be working!!! I have a bug I need some help with, though.

When I restrict access to Private Messages to only “Not logged in”, “Not Members” and “FREE” memberships, it disables it for every member level. Can you help me see what is wrong there? The “Private Message” button disappears for everyone, if I restrict it at all.

Thanks!
    Brad

Abe
    Keymaster

Private message button is disappearing from other cause. Those settings are doing redirects of the page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

There is no option like “Restrict Messages page” by default. Please see your added code since the problem it is obviously from your settings/code/etc

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

You have the function named kleo_my_custom_restrict1 but your action
    add_action(‘kleo_pmro_extra_restriction_before_my_profile’,’kleo_my_custom_restrict’); adds kleo_my_custom_restrict function which does not exist probably

---

FD
    Participant

Ok, I did not see that. Thanks 🙂

Then you also have to update the code in this post: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/extra-membership-restrictions-how-to

After updating the add_action with kleo_my_custom_restrict1 instead of kleo_my_custom_restrict I´ve tried it again. I did not work after the code update either. 🙁 I also tried the these restrictions:

Restrict users from sending private messages
    Restrict users from adding media to their profile using rtMedia or bpAlbum

Neither of them work as they should.

Something is very wrong. 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

Default restrictions should definitely work. Make sure you are not admin and checked which levels to restrict

---

FD
    Participant

Hi,

I have checked that I´m not admin and that the right levels are restricted.

What to do?

Abe
    Keymaster

What is your website? give me a test account that should be restricted and an admin one to see the settings done

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?