This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     HappyJupiter
    Participant

I have enabled the “public, friends only, only me” etc. options for users when posting to their profile stream on their profile (in activity tab). If a user then posts an “only me”/private update it correctly won’t show in the profile stream or site-wide stream, but DOES show up in a few areas on the site:
    on the cover photo area of the profile (if it was the most recent update), and few other places where a user is shown (with most recent update). I’ve had to remove this functionality from the site until a solution is found.

Help! Thanks 🙂

Laura

Hell, please try with the plugin attached 🙂
    Is for only friends activity stream

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     benoiit6
    Participant

Hi Laura, the plugging works very well, but I can’t (or a user) see my own publication.
    Ex: if I write something in the activity stream

Laura

Hello, the plugin is very old, might have some issues, maybe is conflict with another plugin, or maybe it just doesnt work anymore

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

benoiit6
    Participant

Hi Laura, thanks for the reply !
    Have you a new solution?
    Thanks 🙂

Laura

Hello, right know i dont know any other way, sorry. Maybe in the future the plugin gets an update or a new one appears, for now that all i found

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?