This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

There are two problems for WPML. My URL: http://hk1.e-hutong.com/

Problem Statement 1:

Language switcher not able to link to corresponding pages when crossing languages

Affecting pages: BuddyPress pages (member pages, groups pages, forum pages, group directories, forum directories)

Description: When users want to switch from English to Chinese on the affecting pages, they will be redirected to the home page in Chinese rather than on the corresponding pages of the affecting pages. When users want to switch from Chinese to English, less pages are having this issue.

Problem Statement 2:

Language switcher style not displaying properly

Affecting pages: Most of the pages

Description: Language switcher style should use Classic Drop-down menu but it is showing horizontal list of languages

P.S. Please note that the theme provides a language switcher for WPML. However, it has been disabled already. Currently, it is using the language switcher provided by WPML.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Dear Laura,

Thank you very much for your reply.

We are very urgent to solve this problem.

Can you help to support us as early as possible?

Victor,

Andrei

For BuddyPress you will have to use the following plugin for multi language support: https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-multilingual/

For bbPress I recommend you to search for recommendations in the bbPress forums.

Regarding the language switcher from the top bar, we’ll give a test and we’ll try to fix it in next updates.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?