This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     tlovvorn
    Participant

I am building a site at http://www.blokforce.com using KLEO theme and for some reason the main video on the homepage is not accepting the border I am trying to put around the video file. I have made the changes using both Chrome and Firefox browsers and the changes are never accepted. It appears that another setting is over-riding the settings somewhere else in the theme. I am trying to get a border around the main video file in the main homepage header.

I have created an admin user with administrative rights to the site. I am also attaching a screenshot showing the video that we are trying to put a border around.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, try adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.wpb_video_widget {
        border: solid 10px #dd3333;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tlovvorn
    Participant

I added the child theme and also added the custom CSS to the Child theme’s style.css file and nothing changed. Why aren’t the changes in the video player settings taking effect?

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi @tlovvorn,

The changes you’re making are going through (see screenshot), you need to clear your local cache at a guess. When making CSS changes you should always clear site cache, local cache and services like CloudFlare / KeyCDN.

If you’re using chrome, press F12, right click the refresh icon and select ‘Empty Cache and Hard Reload’.

Kind Regards,

Kieran.

Kieran
    Participant

For whatever reason I can’t attach an image to this thread, you’ll just have to trust me that I see a border around your video.

Laura

Hello, CTRL+F5 also helps 🙂 And yes it could be a cache issue

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?