This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     lestalentscaches
    Participant

Hello

I have three issues.

1.VC
    When I try to move an element (drag and drop) inside the PAGE EDIT MODE with VC, the pages bugs.

I have already check the updating. All was done.

can you help me please?

2. Sidebar
    I can’t configurate my own sidebar. When I choose elements, it always shows me the same things.
    I did it in widgets.

3. I want to show in the right sidebar the subcategories of my category selected and for the others showed only the category. How can I do that?

ex:

When I look for a dentist I want just the subcategories of the my category HEALTH showed the others subcategories of category hidden

HEALTH
    – dentist
    – general practitioner
    ….
    SHOPPING
    AUTOMOBILE

I can give you my back office access

thanks a lot for your help

lestalentscaches
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     lestalentscaches
    Participant

Hello

I found the for the point 2 and 3! So can you just help me for the bug in visual composer I can’t work anymore on my pages. Thanks a lot

AD

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. I think it is a Visual composer bug. What VC version you currently have?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

lestalentscaches
    Participant

Hi

thanks!

lestalentscaches
    Participant

Hello

Can you find my issue with Visual Composer. It ‘s very annoying for me because I can’t work on my pages.
    Thanks a lot!
    AD

sharmstr

4.3.2 Has issues with WP 4.1. This has been discussed many times. But since last night there is a new version of Kleo 2.4. The download has VC 4.4.2. Please upgrade.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lestalentscaches
    Participant

Hello

I have the last version of Kleo nothing changes I can’t move elements in Visual composer.
    I can’t work anymore please help me !!
    thanks a lot,
    AD

sharmstr

Did you also upgrade VC?

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lestalentscaches
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

The VC upgrade is in the 2.4.1 Kleo package: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?