This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     alexparera
    Participant

Hello guys,

I have a little problem with geodirectory plugin and the theme. I’ve installed following the installation guide that you have on the documentation page and following the guide of quick setup of geodirectory support website too (as you recommend in the end of your installation guide).

The mistake is that doing everything two or three times, I can’t see the google map in the homepage like your “Home Business Demo”. I can’t see the map in any form it’s like the plugin or the theme is not recognizing well this shortcode: [gd_homepage_map width=100% height=600px maptype=roadmap zoom=1 autozoom=true child_collapse=true scrollwheel=false marker_cluster=1]…

I’m working locally so I can’t give you credentials to check it.

Any idea please?

Gettz,
    Alex

sharmstr

See if this additional information helps: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/geodirectory-importing#post-63566

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?