This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     jonasmuunk
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with my checkout page. I am using the plugin Paid Membership Pro, but after I installed this theme the checkoutpage I have coded in php at the plugin page/checkout.php is not inactive and replaced by the theme’s checkout page.

How do I change that back or edit the themes checkout page?

By checkout I mean the page where users can buy stuff.

I dont have Woocommerce installed, so that is not the problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, your custom coded page/checkout.php should be copied in your kleo-child theme under paid-memberships-pro folder.

See our overridden page in the kleo theme and follow the same structure in the child theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jonasmuunk
    Participant

Hi Abe,

I don’t get it.

I use the Kleo theme. Can you be more detailed about where I can find the custom coded page/checkout.php and how I edit it?

Jonas

Abe
    Keymaster

You said you coded page/checkout.php from the plugin but I am saying that we are overriding that in the theme in paid-memberships-pro folder. Take a look and make your changes there

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?