This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    facebook login don’t working. This problem was created when i update sweetdate to 2,7 version.
    When i click to “facebook login” nothing happens.
    I’m looking to setting in facebook app but all is ok.
    Please help.

Laura

Hello, make sure you have it all set-up in Sweetdate menu, as your facebook app secret key, if all is well set-up deactivate some plugins but buddypress and let me know if its working 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

all settings i have OK. I deactived all plugin and problem is still.

Laura

Hello, please check out this https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/facebook-login-error

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

Laura, i use facebook login in SweetDate more as 1 year. All worked OK. After update to 2.7 version i can’t login.
    Do You understand me? 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

please share a link so I can test it live on your site. please say the browser you use and Operation System

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

I see one more problem. When user click “FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?”, write e-mail and click “send my details” the E-mail is not sent, but when user write incorrect login and password and then click to “ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password?” and then write e-mail and click send – email is sent.
    All e-mail working good without e-mail from “forgot yout username or password?”. Maybe this problem has something to do with the fact that it does not work login with facebook.

I have demo site with the same plugins and e-mail form “forgot your username or password?” working good and facebook login working good.

rudik2
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     rudik2
    Participant

I try to turn off all plugins without buddypress and problem is still.

Abe
    Keymaster

what browser have you used on yosemite? also try to remove you app from your facebook account so the site will ask those app permissions again

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

Abe, becouse facebook login don’t working i turn off facebook integration. Can you write me when (day, hours) You can test it? I will be then turn on facebook integration in my site.
    In yosemite i use chrome and safari but problem is in windows too.

Abe
    Keymaster

well I tested on your site and successfully registered…

---

gamerPro87
    Participant

I have the same problem. After i create a new account, i dont become the e-mail verification! How can i fix it? I dont wont to reinstall the theme, its to much work. How can i find the problem?

Abe
    Keymaster

@gamerPro87 Sorry for the late reply but you should consider talking at your hosting if emails are not sent.

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?