This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     lestalentscaches
    Participant

Hello
    I have a problem with google maps I can’t change the height of the maps it always the same size 250 px. All images in the website from google maps are displayed in the same size even if the cont act page.
    I try to put a size in the iframe or to change it in the options, nothing works

thanks for your help.

I can give you my admin code in a personal message if you need.

thanks for your help

Radu

Hello,

Try to update your Kleo theme to the latest version.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     lestalentscaches
    Participant

I have the last version of the kleo theme all google maps size are block in the same size.
    I can give you my admin access and the link to the page to see what is going on in a personal message if you want, thanks a lot

Radu

Ok, send me login details.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     lestalentscaches
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

You need to delete from wp-content\themes\kleo\vc_templates\vc_gmaps.php

Let me know if it works

CHonaker
    Participant

well after deleting wp-content\themes\kleo\vc_templates\vc_gmaps.php iframe code actually shows the map now, but its not full width or set to my default view?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     lestalentscaches
    Participant
     Radu

Please provide us FTP details.

lestalentscaches
    Participant
     lestalentscaches
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I am doing some checks and will let you know

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Related to the import please see Appearance – KLEO Demo Data

Other than the Google maps height issue I don’t understand if you have any outstanding problems

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Fixed it. You needed to update K-elements plugin 😉

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?