This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     ChefsConnection
    Participant

I’m setting up a new KLEO site for a client, and I’m having 2 main problems with WooCommerce main shop page.

1.  The main Shop page is displaying extra product content (Product Categories) at the bottom of the page I did not choose to display.

2.  Top Bar menu area won’t respond to the setting to hide it.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

For problem 1, under Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop Product Columns…

I can change the number of columns that are being shown, but I want to disable the display entirely so that the Shop Product Columns don’t display on the shop page.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

I would also like help getting the Home Business Directory page to look like the demo.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

4. Visual Composer not working for GeoDirectory Places.

Laura

Hello, lets go point by point 🙂
    1- That doesnt seem to be the main shop page but a page edited with visual composer, just edit the page and take off the shop categories element 🙂
    2- This should work, add to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.social-header.header-color {
        display: none !important;
    }

Can you explain a bit more the rest of the issues?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ChefsConnection
    Participant

For problem 1:

It is a page edited in Visual Composer, but I don’t understand how it’s not the main Shop page. The Shop permalinks are set to that page. Is this not the correct way to do it?

About the unwanted Shop Categories: There are two different displays of Product Categories being shown there. The Shop Categories row that is 5 columns are the ones I created with Visual Composer that I want to be shown, I can turn these off in Edit Page. The larger Shop Category icons in 3 columns at the bottom of the page are unwanted, these are the ones I want to turn off. This row doesn’t show up under Edit Page. Where do I go to turn them off?

For problem 2:

I don’t want to hide the area globally, I want to hide it only on the Shop page. When I set it to hidden under Edit Page there is no change.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

Problem 3:

I want my Home Business Directory page to look like the demo.

Problem 4:

When I edit GeoDirectory Places, Visual Composer options are not showing up.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

Please disregard problem 3 and 4 in this thread. I will submit separate tickets for those issues.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

I need the most help on problem 1. 🙂 I removed all of the Shop category elements from the bottom of the page, but you can see that the issue of unwanted Shop Categories being displayed at the bottom of mysite/shop has not gone away with them. Those weren’t created by me in Visual Composer, so how did they get there? I can’t find the setting to disable them.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

I misunderstood your solution for problem 2. It worked for me, thank you very much. 🙂

ChefsConnection
    Participant

I was able to make the shop display stop showing the unwanted items with the following CSS code.

.woocommerce-page ul.products {
    display: none !important;
    }

ChefsConnection
    Participant

The problem with that CSS code is that is also hides my other product displays. This is turning into a really big problem for me, and I need to get it resolved right away. Please help.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

Let’s close this thread and start fresh. I realize what my mistake was now, and will need to start again.

Laura

Understood, let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?