This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     tazburwaiss
    Participant

Hi, Hope you’re very well. My name is Taz. I work at SOAS University and we have a specific problem with our WordPress site and I was hoping you could help us. Let me try and briefly describe the problem – We have some custom code on our wordpress site displaying our authors on the homepage, code example that we presently have in the widget text – [kleo_bp_members_masonry type="active" number="9"][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column] However we only want to show the actual authors whereas this code seems to show everybody. I guess we need to code it so it shows specific users only. Can you help us achieve that? I am not very confident with coding. I believe we can only recode it using the SFTP access via Filezilla, which we have. We also have a test site so I was thinking we could test it out on there first. It would be much appreciated if you can help please?  Thank you. Best wishes, Taz

Laura

Hello, please check https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/show-authors-list-photos-wordpress/ Maybe this helps

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?