This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     sergiolucianojr
    Participant

I have eventon shortcut in this page, to show the events we are organizing in the next months.
    https://colabcolibri.com/eventos/

In the header, you can see the link “Sobre nós”, with a dropdown to see more links.

When I click on it, the dropdown does not appear.

However, when I resize the navigator, and back to maximized again, it is possible to see the dropdown working perfect again.

It just happen in the pages with the Eventon calendars.

If you open this link, you will see the shortcut works perfectly since the beginning.
    https://colabcolibri.com/cursosonline/

I tried to figure out some css, ajax or javascript issues, but my knowledge on it is very limited to find where is the conflict.

Could you help me to fix that?

I sent this same message to EventOn support, and I received this answer:

It could be this js error: [DOM] Found 4 elements with non-unique id #tipo-de-inscricao: (More info: https://goo.gl/9p2vKq)

Could you please also contact theme developers and ask them about this issue? That’s definitely a theme conflict and I’ve tried to find what could it be but I am not sure how this theme renders it’s page.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi
    Let me know if the issue dissapears after you switch off the child theme, and for the DOM duplicated id try to switch the theme to default one and let me know if you receive the same

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sergiolucianojr
    Participant

Let me know if the issue dissapears after you switch off the child theme

When I activate the main Kleo, not the child, this issue disappear. I’m wondering if it is because I added some texts in the CSS file on Kelo child. Or because I have no header (the grey one) and breadcumbs in Kleo child.

and for the DOM duplicated id try to switch the theme to default one and let me know if you receive the same

When I activate the main theme from wordpress, the DOM error disappear.

Radu

If the DOOM error disappears when change to parent that means that you had overwritten a file in child where it’s used same element id twice… not real issue..

Cheers
    R.

sergiolucianojr
    Participant

And how about the other problem?

Let me know if the issue dissapears after you switch off the child theme

When I activate the main Kleo, not the child, this issue disappear. I’m wondering if it is because I added some texts in the CSS file on Kelo child. Or because I have no header (the grey one) and breadcumbs in Kleo child.

sergiolucianojr
    Participant

I tried to check more the child theme, but I couldn’t find why the main theme works well and the child theme don’t.

Also when I access, in the child theme, the landing page http://www.colabcolibri.com and click on a section, like https://colabcolibri.com/#secao_produtos I cannot open the subfolders of the main menubar.

So, I see the problem is with the child theme.

Could you help me fixing that?

Radu

Hi,

Just i’ve tested and it works using child hteme

Before to test i’ve cleared autooptimize cache and wpfc cache.

Cheers
    R

sergiolucianojr
    Participant

I’ve tried again, and also cleared the cache. And it still don’t work.

See the images attached.

The image1, I’ve clicked on the section services, receiving this URL: https://colabcolibri.com/#secao_servicos

You can see in the image that the menu becomes shorter when I scroll down. I circled it in red.

Also when I try to click it the menu “Sobre nós”, I cannot see the dropdown with submenus.

The image2, I’ve accessed directly the main page and not clicked in the section:
    https://colabcolibri.com/

As you can see in the image, the menu doesn’t become shorter. It maintain the same size.

In this case, when I click in the menu “Sobre nós” it does show the dropdown with submenus.

In the page “Eventos” happens the same. I cannot see the dropdown with submenus when I click on it

One strange thing is, when the page loads, in 1 or 2 seconds it shows the page in the right way, with the possibility to see the submenus and, then, it is not possible anymore.

It seems there is some code that loads after and make it impossible to see the menu correctly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

In what browser you encounter that ?
    I’m using chrome

Did you have combined all js and css with a plugin or something ? If yes tro to switch them off and empty all caches.

Cheers
    R.

sergiolucianojr
    Participant

I tried it in Opera, and it had problem.

I tried with chrome, and it had a problem.

I tried with firefox, and it had a problem.

I deactivated both Autoptimize and Wp Fastest Cache, and continued with the problem.

sergiolucianojr
    Participant

Other important thing is this example, exploring that I mentioned before:

I open the page https://colabcolibri.com/eventos/

When it is loaded, it shows during 1 second the header with the buttons, like in the img1. It has a size when loads. At this point, it also shows the subitems of the menu “Sobre nós”.

After one second, the header reduces the size in few pixels. You can see the img2, and is not possible anymore to see the subitems of the menu “Sobre nós”.

When i resize the window, or when I open the Developer tools (ctrl + shift + I), it also became normal again, like the img1.

So, It also happens in the main page. The same issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sergiolucianojr
    Participant

Another thing that I figured out testing few things

When it loads, the menu_header has the following size: 1289×60 (the menu doesn’t work here)

When I resize the page a little bit, this menu_header has 1289×80 (the menu works here)

Apparently, the header is this one:
    .header-flexmenu #header .kleo-main-header>.container

(I’m not programmer, I just understand a little bit of dev. And Those informations are attempts to contribute with few things that I’m observing during my tests here)

Radu

Hi,

I see, in this case that can be caused by some plugin in most cases download manager causes that!

Try to switch off the download manager then empty all of your caches and check again.

In the plugin setting it’s somewhere a checkbox that prevents their JS boostrap to be loaded. check that!

Cheers
    R

sergiolucianojr
    Participant

I tried disable plugins, but the problem continue.

That is really weird, because when I change to the Kleo template (not the child one) the error doesn’t occur anymore.

It seems that if the problem is a bootstrap problem, it ends using the Kleo and not Kleo child.

Is there a possible reason for that?

I’m wordering if there is a difference in rendering the child theme and the main theme. It looks like there is a difference in the order of the information are loaded in the page. And when loads in the child theme, something is over that, causing this problem.

Do you have any idea about this point?

I still keep with problem.

I would change to the main, not the child theme, but I’m doing some changes in the page and I understood that it is important to do that in the child template and not the main one, because when there is an actualization, I can loose everything.

Radu

Just to the next

Set off for bootstrap js in download manager. This was caused similar problems with the menus in the past and that was the solution.

After you do that empty caches and try again.

Anyway on chrome i’m able to use the menu !

Cheers
    R

sergiolucianojr
    Participant

I already did it. And also deactivated the download manager. It still have a problem.

And about the child theme having this problem, but not the main theme… Is there a reason for that?

sergiolucianojr
    Participant

I deactivated all the plugins, refreshed the cache and tested.

I still keep with the problem. I’m strongly believing that it is an issue with the child theme.

Reinforcing that I already disabled the bootstrap and css from the download manager.

And this is an interesting thing:

When a section is selected, I have a problem
    https://colabcolibri.com/#secao_produtos

When I select the calendar page, I have a problem

In all other pages, I don’t have a problem.

And when I open those pages mentioned above, with the main theme, I also don’t have a problem.

How can I check an issue with the child theme elements?

Radu

Checked your child theme twice and there seems to be all good , you have just used some custom CSS, if the site it’s behaving ok using parent you can copy the style form child theme css to parent theme by activating parent theme then paste in the wp-admin -> theme options -> general options quick css that code

COPY CODE

li { padding: 10px;
    }

p {padding: 5px;
    }

article .article-meta .post-meta {
    display:none !important;
    }

img {
         padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;

}

That’s it

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?