This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

I am submitting another ticket for this since I am still having a problem with this and not getting a response.

When logging in with username and pass I am getting the login screen to just hang there and spin.  Sometimes if I click to another page on the site like the shop and then try to login from there it will work ok.

It only started happening after I tried to update (as recommended) to the newest theme update.

Troy

* see screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

In majority of cases, that it’s caused by third party plugins or by customizations from child theme

Make sure to have latest version of theme + wp + theme plugins check ( wp-admin -> appereance -> install plugins ) update for un-updated plugins.

Try to re-install wp, try to re-upload the theme.

That it’s not a theme problem!

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tmh23
    Participant

I solved this by replacing the wp-config file with a copy form backup. Solved the issue instantly.

Hope this helps anyone who may have this issue.

Troy

Radu

Ok then

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?