This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author

Tagged: , , , ,

ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

Problem 1 (High Priority):

I have a problem with the Kleo menus. I don’t know how to fix the following issue.
    I installed and imported the demo content to my website. I added 2 screenshots.
    One is how my menu looks, the other one is how the menu looks on the Kleo Demo website.
    I want my website menus to look like the one on the Kleo demo website (with the social media links in the top left of the top-menu, a ‘fixed’ main menu when not on the homepage, etc.).

Problem 2 (High Priority):

I use SSL on my website. I have installed everything correctly, and I also use the SSL Insecure Content plugin. But it isn’t doing its job. I get the following ‘error’ on some of the pages with Kleo Demo content:

Your connection is encrypted with 128-bit encryption. However, this page includes other resources which are not secure. These resources can be viewed by others while in transit, and can be modified by an attacker to change the look of the page.

How do I find out what’s causing this? (And how to fix it?)

Problem 3 (Medium Priority):

Some images (demo content) show up broken. I don’t know why, never had this problem before with the previous theme. See 3rd attachment. What’s causing this?

‘Problem’ 4 (Low Priority):

How do I add icons to the menus? For example; on the Kleo demo website’s top menu, the ‘Log In’ button has a ‘Lock’ icon.

I tried adding icons via the Mega Menu, but they aren’t displayed in the front end.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ww2boy
    Participant

Could someone help please, I am kinda stuck right now. My entire website is broken, nothing is working the way it should. The login system that comes with the Kleo theme is not functioning correctly either. Whenever I log in, I am not redirected to the WordPress dashboard/backend, and when I try to go to the backend via the direct link after logging in, I am redirected to the 404 Page.

SSL isn’t working on all pages either (insecure content, can’t fix it, don’t know what’s causing it).

This is frustrating.

Catalin

Hello,

1. Please take a look at this:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/logo-is-blocking-the-navbar-header

2. PLease check in the WordPress admin panel link structure to pictures added. You should replace http with https

3. please send em a link to a page where you have a broken image.

4. You can add icons to the menu elements from “Menu structure”. Take a look at my screenshot.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?