This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Ever since some of the updates – there has been an issue with WooCommerce product lists in the back end. Not all products are showing up.  Upon some searching on the internet it appears that it’s a compatibility issue with WooCommerce and the theme on a website.

The product is still there – and if we can find it on the website in the storefront, then we can choose to edit it, but that doesn’t help us for unpublished items that are not on the storefront – drafts or private items.  I have included a screen capture attached.

The screen capture is just 1 example. If I click on all – which is supposed to have 153 items, it only has 114.

I hope there is a fix for this issue.

Also, since one of the last rounds of updates, we have noticed that:

1. Buttons we have placed side-by-side will not stay side-by-side.  Here is a link to a page with green buttons. The buttons should be side-by-side and no amount of tweaking has allowed this to occur.

http://nextgenerationyoga.net/teachers/teacher-training/yoga-certification-8-13-years/

I look forward to your feedback. We are trying to launch this site, but are unable to until we get these issues taken care of.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

1 – If you enable the WP 2015 or WP 2016 themes do all the products show up?

2 – Since you have assigned a class called ‘text-‘ to the button containers, you can use this css

COPY CODE

.text- {
        display: inline !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?