This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     TheSandman
    Participant

Hasta que actualicé a la última actualización de Buddypress hace unos días “Favorites” funcionaba bien (en “activity” del perfil se pueden marcar actividades como favoritas, y luego ver los favoritos en el campo correspondiente), además de darle a “Remove Favorite”.

Mirar “Bien.jpg”, del ejemplo.

Después de la última actualización de Buddypress “Favorite” deja de funcionar. Siguen marcados los favoritos de antes, pero si se le da a “Remove Favorite” aparece un 0, y si refrescamos la pantalla vuelve al estado anterior: no funciona, ni contabiliza nada. Ocurre lo  mismo si marcamos un favorito normalmente: no funciona simplemente y en lugar de pasar a la siguiente clase (Remove Favorite) y contabilizarlo aparece un “0”, y deja de funcionar la clase.

Mirar “Bug.jpg”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     TheSandman
    Participant

Por si acaso, comento que si vuelvo a un backup con la versión anterior de buddypress funciona perfectamente: el problema ocurre exactamente después de actualizar a la última versión.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query. If you can reply in english please 🙂
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Sorry but i don’t understand Spanish can you please write the issue in English please ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     TheSandman
    Participant

Until I updated to the last update of Buddypress a few days ago “Favorites” worked well (in “activity” of the profile you can mark activities as favorites, and then see the favorites in the corresponding field), in addition to giving “Remove Favorite” .

Look at “Bien.jpg”, from the example.

After the last update of Buddypress “Favorite” stops working. Previous favorites are still marked, but if “Remove Favorite” is given a 0 appears, and if we refresh the screen it returns to the previous state: it does not work, nor does it count anything. It happens the same if we mark a favorite normally: it does not work simply and instead of moving to the next class (Remove Favorite) and counting it a “0” appears, and the class stops working.

See “Bug.jpg”.

PS: I comment that if I return to a backup with the previous version of buddypress works perfectly: the problem occurs exactly after updating to the latest version.

Radu

Hi,

If you de-activate all plugins except BuddyPress and also child theme you encounter same issue ?

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

TheSandman
    Participant

Yes, I have disabled all the plugins and the issue is still there: it only happens when updating to the latest version of buddypress, if I do not update it there is no problem.

Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?