This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     doorscomputers
    Participant

Hello, I have some issues to ask for help please

• My site when opened at chrome opens a malware message.I have attached the image of the site
    • On my membership levels at http://www.liasian8.com/levels/ , i try to click on the add to cart button but it wont do anything. I want it to go directly to checkout page. What I did to my membership level was made it as a product and installed a Paid Memberships Pro – WooCommerce Add On but add to cart button doesnt do anything when clicked
    • On the groups page on group header, the avatar of the group is covering the image backgrounds, if you could help me to move the avatar left and move it more down like the avatar on the members profile header. I attached a photo
    • I have this error on top of my dashboard, at first I can open my dashboard and have the error on top but now I cant open my dashboard.
      Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data03/23/2731523/html/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-search/bps-help.php:1) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data03/23/2731523/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/index.php on line 61.What to be done?
    • The site has so many spam, i tried to use kleo on onather site but then it was hacked so my host has to shut down the site.I dont know whats wrong
    • Please help me not to display the spams on groups and members on my widget areas and the groups and members page.Thank you

Thank you so much,Hoping for  a quick response for this problems.thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i see many of the issues could be because of a malware or conflicted plugin
    Please try to deactivate all plugins and then activate them one by one, if you cant access the dashboard, use ftp to rename the plugins folder found at wp-content/plugins to something like plugins1, reload your website and rename it again to plugins
    This way your plugins should be deactivated
    Test to find which plugin/s are creating the issue, then we can check the other issues 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

doorscomputers
    Participant

Thanks .Please help me achieve the following like On my membership levels at http://www.liasian8.com/levels/ , i try to click on the add to cart button but it wont do anything. I want it to go directly to checkout page. What I did to my membership level was made it as a product and installed a Paid Memberships Pro – WooCommerce Add On but add to cart button doesnt do anything when clicked
    *On the groups page on group header, the avatar of the group is covering the image backgrounds, if you could help me to move the avatar left and move it more down like the avatar on the members profile header. I attached a photo
    *Please help me not to display the spams on groups and members on my widget areas and the groups and members page.Thank you
    the backend can now be accessed.please help thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     doorscomputers
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, it might be a conflict created by other plugins, try to deactivate some and test again 🙂
    For the group avatar, i suggest to hire a developer to do this for you as right now we can help you with small modifications regarding custom requests.
    Let me know if i can help you with anything else 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?