This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Splendor.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

I have some problem adding more items to the menu on the top bar, as soon a add something more it neglects that menu is the top menu.

hmm…

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Have you selected the location for the top menu from > Appearance > menu > manage locations? and then select it from edit menu to add items to the top menu?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

yes, after added the items, check the top menu. Saved and the menu is unchecked as top menu after saved.

Splendor
    Participant

I manage to add register. It seems that it’s some sort of conflict between the login and logout.

Kamal

Hi @Splendor,
    Can you please explain what type of conflict you see between log in and log out link?
    And one useful info though you may already know it. If you add log in and log out link to the menu then you can not see them both at the same time. Logged in user will see log out link and logged out user will see log in link. and you can add login and logout link from two drop down menu on the left side on Menu editor screen. One is KLEO and another is Buddypress. and I am giving you some screenshots here. Please check if you have done then perfectly. If everything fails then it would be great if you give me a link to your site with credentials privately.
    Regards,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Splendor
    Participant

Hi Kamal,

When I add the Logout and save, the top menu is disabled. That is the problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

@Splendor that should be just wordpress related. Do you have lots of links added in the menus?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

@abe I have 64 items in the top menu. I don’t know it may be a limitation.

sharmstr

I suppose you could test by removing one of the items temporarily and try adding the logout again.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

I suppose I could do that again, I don’t remember if I have done that already, I’ve been doodling there are lot…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?