This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     shakuf
    Participant

hi,

i’ve updated to newest version and now i have a bug – groups images are not loaded.

groups are in the homepage and footer.

thanks

shakuf
    Participant

hi again, i noticed another problem, in the page title there is the writing “Array”
    it only happens in the homepage
    thanks

Radu

Hi,

If you disable child theme they are shown ?

If you disable all plugins except buddypress they are shown ?

Let me know

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     shakuf
    Participant

hi

If you disable child theme they are shown ?
    – no

If you disable all plugins except buddypress they are shown ?
    – no

also what about the title? with the ARRAY writing?

thanks

Radu

For the array text, I think that because of the child theme or some plugin that prints into homepage.

For the groups avatar, tried to access your dashboard to make some test but it’s very difficult because of the language and RTL, i recommend you to deactivate all plugins except buddypress to see if the avatars are displayed and disable our theme together. So leave only buddypress and twenty nineteen activated.

IF the issues are the same it meaning that the issue has nothing to do with the theme and it’s something from buddypress plugin. I recommend you to ask this on their forum.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

PS: Make sure to have latest updated !! Theme , wordpress, plugins.

shakuf
    Participant

hi radu

sorry man but it feels like you giving me generic answers without even reading what i wrote 🙁

i have tried already to deactivate all but theme and buddypress but it didnt help. (i told you this already in the 3rd or 4th post)

the problem showed up after upgrading the theme to latest version, before the update everything worked good and after the upgrade the 2 problems showed up.

if you having problem with the admin hebrew why dont you change it to english and make your tests?

im waiting for a long time now please guide me what to do
    thanks

Radu

Not sure why you are sure that i’ve not reading your replies. Ofc that i read them.

Not sure why i cannot reproduce the described issue by you tried also on my local install on two instances and also on the demo using latest versions, so if you will known exact steps to reproduce them to get exactly same behaviour tell me.

at this moment disabled theme and enabled and they are shown at this moment, so this seems to be a isolated issue on your install not sure what can be cause but tried multiple times to reproduce on my local and demo and i cannot so if you found the steps how this can be reproduced let me know

Cheers
    R

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?