This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by npcdesarrollos.

• Author
     McNitefly
    Participant

Dear support team,

after updating my KLEO theme to 3.0.9, I suddenly have a partly white screen on my start page, the admin bar is gone (only on the start page) and I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_map_get_defaults() in /nas/wp/www/staging/sitename/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-vc/config.php on line 53

I’m using the current WP version 4.3.1.

Do you have any idea what the cause of the error could be?
    Link & login credentials will follow.

Thanks a lot for your help & kind regards,

Tom

McNitefly
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You need to update visual composer as well. Looks like you’re on 4.5.3 and you need to be on 4.7.1.1

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

McNitefly
    Participant

Perfect, thank you very much, that was it.

Since the Visual Composer was not marked “red” in the plugin list, I did not see that it needed to be updated. But indeed there was the message once I took a closer look.
    I updated – now it works.

Thanks for you help,
    Tom

sharmstr

There are several other plugins that need to be updated as well. You can to to wp admin > appearance > install plugins for the complete list

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

McNitefly
    Participant

Yes, thanks for the info, I saw those and updated them as well.
    Have a nice day,
    Tom

vusisindane
    Participant

Does this mean I have to buy visual composer?

sharmstr

No. VC 4.7.1.1 comes with Kleo 3.0.9

npcdesarrollos
    Participant

kleo: Versión 3.0.9
    WPBakery Visual Composer
    Estás usando la versión 4.7.1.1. Actualiza a 4.7.3
    https://negociosparacasa.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?