This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by jenny20.

• Author
     jenny20
    Participant

Hi,

I installed the Kleo theme into my wordpress platform, but the demo theme doesn’t import into my webpage. Can you please help. After I klick on import demo theme, it imports, but nothing is visible when I go to my webpage.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please do the imports from WP admin – Appearance – KLEO DEMO Data and import a demo.

Before doing that make sure the page does not exist already in Wp admin – Pages and also remove it from trash.

IF you want to appear as your homepage set it from Wp admin – Settings – Reading.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jenny20
    Participant

Hey Abe,

so I noticed that my site or domain still has the “Bold Grip theme or site builder” administration, which is probably why it wont work. When I installed wordpress I set up my site using the bold grip builder tool. I deleted bold grip, but my wp admin is still hooked up on Bold grip.

So how do I set up Kleo. Do I need to reinstall wordpress with my domain site, to get rid of Bold grip.

Im confused.

Jennifer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?