This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Kookidooki
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a new client and just bought Kleo.

I would like to use Visual Composer. In dashboard > Visual Composer Settings, it’s asking for your Envato Username, Secret API Key and Visual Composer License Key.
    But I can’t find the Visual Composer License Key; where exactly is it located in the downloaded themeforest file?

And do I have to select “Activate License” first and then “Save Changes”, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, there were similar topics on this and you do not have to activate it since it came with the theme, just ignore that since it applies only to actual clients who bought the plugin itself.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Kookidooki
    Participant

Thank you!

I have another question: how do I replace the default icons on navigation menu with other Fontello icon?

For example, I would like to replace current “following”, and “followers” icons by other Fontello icons. See screenshot.

How can this be done and do I have to use Visual Composer or something else?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I have create a topic especially for this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-buddypress-navigation-menu-icons

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Problems with activating and using Visual Composer in KLEO.’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?